Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jeff Thursday Jan.06/11


Happy New Year Everyone!
Yes, like you, I've been busy. Too busy sometimes but all is good. We had a great 2010 and we thank all our fans for that. I'm currently working on Facebook and Twitter accounts for the band and hope to have them available as soon as possible. It's all time management and I am going to find new ways that I can keep you all updated and current. I'd like to be able to communicate with you all out there on the road and provide a more up to the minute source of news from the band for you. Trying to keep up with the learning curve... Yikes!!! It is crazy. Ok, this is just a quick note to say I'm still here. Less words more often. That's what I'm working towards. Let's see what happens.
Before I go, two things...
Canadian Juniors. You gotta feel for them but, the lesson here... never take your foot off the throat or back off from your opponent. I look towards the coaching staff, without prejudice, for not taking a time out and getting the boys refocused sooner than they did. A excerpt from the classic Oscar Hammerstein song taken from the Georges Bizet opera Carmen, " Keep punching till you hear that final bell. Show that crowd what you know...".
Ok, let's finish on a high note. The Canucks... yeah!!!!! Get down with your bad selves!!!!!!
Rock on.
J.

No comments: