Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jeff Thursday June 26/08

Just a quick note and check in as I am getting ready to fly to Ontario to do some shows back east this weekend. I've been working on liner notes/credits and practicing this week. You know, I am apparently in the business of being really good so, I have to work at that all the time... lol. It does not come as naturally to me as it does to some other players that I know so practice, practice for Jeff! Other than getting ready for the weekend, all is good and basically normal today, slightly stressful but all in all manageable. Have a great weekend y'all and I'll talk to you when I get back...J.

2 comments:

DontLetHerLeaveYou KS&S said...

have a good trip Jeff thx for that email i replyed take a lol IF U DARE LOL... Eneyways its al good see ya when you get back and in Red Deer AB. On the 17 YAHOOO!!!


Lol Byes!

Your Crazy fan!

Mariha

Mick said...

Hey Jeff,

Great job on this blogging - I know how busy you are lately - hell we don't even get together anymore or chat on the phone like we used to...but I can appreciate how much work you've taken on.

The fans all appreciate this bud... - I've been reading some of the posts and replies and it makes me feel very good for you and the guys.

Still gotta have a dinner planned soon - summer will be gone before you know it I'm afraid...

Cheers,

Mick