Friday, July 11, 2008

Jeff Friday July 11/08

Hey Electroman...the Greatest Hits/Anthology CD will be out by the end of the month. We are nearly done and are now into the actual production of the the discs as well as finalizing all the artwork. Kenny is also releasing a Witness Inc. compilation which I believe is basically ready and we'll finish his solo CD off right after our busy summer schedule slows down a bit. We are off to Lethbridge tomorrow to do a show with Honeymoon Suite and I just finished negotiations for the 31st of July in St. John's NFLD at the George Street Festival which will be huge fun. Glad I'm not walking (that was supposed to be funny. You see, I live in Vancouver and, uh...never mind). I just finished a radio interview for Lethbridge which explains why I am up this early so I'd better go make some coffee now and get to work before I fly out tomorrow. Hope you all have a great weekend ... J.

6 comments:

Electroman said...

Thanks for the updates Jeff!!!

I am looking forward to all the upcoming Albums, and the Witness thing is a cool surprise!!!

Enjoy the rockin out this summer!!!

Electroman...

DontLetHerLeaveYou KS&S said...

OMG ! It finly here i cant wait ill be in line waiting for 2 copys lol omg the other that i cant even breth right now !!! JEFF lol..... See you soon likr 6 days YAHOOOOO!!! I cant wait

Jeff my ? for you is When is the WITNESS Cd Gonna be out ?...


Luv ya see ya soon!
Mariha

DontLetHerLeaveYou KS&S said...

oh ya

I really think that Streetheart should record! Hey Jude OMG it was Awsome Kenny !!! In Winnipeg REALLY was like i told you on the phone its really did bring tears to my eyes!!! Moms Too major water works !!!


Luv Ya!!

Mariha

MissBarb said...

Fantastic news- looking forward to the new CD's!!
Glad to hear you will be touring "back east" more, hope that brings Streetheart to more places/venues in Ontario.

Looking forward to London!

Barb

STORYTELLER said...

Hey Kenny, awesome idea "A Witness Inc." compilation CD. Allthough I have all the songs on 45's it will be awesome to hear it on CD in the car. What will the art work for this look like? Need a pic or 2? Now you need to put out another CD of all your never released or recorded material.Talk about "BURIED TREASURES," I'm sure that would blow the Streetheart world out of the universe. Kenny Shields & Streetheart has allready made a comeback but what if they had new material? can you imagine the HUGE comeback that would be. Hey Jeff,where can I hear the radio clip for L.A.?Have a good trip guys and keep rock'n'rollin. STORYTELLER

Marvin said...

Yikes, didn't know an Anthology is available. I gotta track this down. As for the Witness collection, TERRIFIC. Have been complaining to myself for years and years why this material wasn't available. Will there be a post of where we can get this. Note for Kenny. Seen Bill Bobinski lately. It's been quite a few years since we pushed down some beer together. I'm from Humboldt as well and we went to school together, although he was one grade ahead.