Friday, April 24, 2009

Jeff Friday Apr 24/09

Hey Kids,
Just a quick note to say hi. I am still out here and sorry for not posting for a few weeks. I am flat out with producing/editing and also doing some work that is outside of the music domain (house reno's.Come on, you know, Mike Holmes... "This wiring is complete shite!" Does that guy actually drink Maxwell House coffee?) currently and I will get back to you and catch up as soon as I get an hour to myself. Hope you are all good out there. We are busy setting up the summer touring schedule and my agent is busting his hump for us which is really good. Isn't it great to know someone has your back when you need it.? I think people don't always remember that (personally guilty of that). Don't take anyone's kindness and help for granted. You won't appreciate how good things were until they're gone. Blah, blah...Ok, enough hackneyed sentiment for now. I gotta go. Have a great weekend and I'll catch up with you next week...Rock on.
J.    

4 comments:

DontLetHerLeaveYou KS&S said...

Hey Jeff good to see ur still alive oout there lol.... Im okaii here i have had one hard week but im gonna live through it!.
heres a link of a cook streetheart movie i found on youtube check it out fans..'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMicR_GxmTQ

Rock on

Mariha

STORYTELLER said...

Hey guys!Great gig@Silverados.Was totally the break I needed along way from home. Hey guys ever thought about a concert video professionally recorded? totally hot idea.New footage mixed with old. Totally what we Streetheart fans would die for. Keep up the rockin. Jeff a red head totally right up your alley sweet but fiesty. Storyteller

Ang said...

Hope you stop in Winnipeg at least a few times! ;)

DontLetHerLeaveYou KS&S said...

streetheart ROCKS!!!