Thursday, March 15, 2007

Jeff Thursday 8:53 am

I have been getting a lot of emails regarding our back catalogue.It's really great that so many of you are seeking out Streetheart music but unfortunately it appears to be extremely difficult to find judging by your emails.Even I have a hard time finding any of our old stuff.As you may have probably noticed a lot of your old fav's outside of the typical and obvious reissues are just about non-existant. So...Let's just say,hypothetically,that we found a way to make the Streetheart back catalogue or as much of it as possible available to you.Would you be interested?Which albums would you most likely want to own given the choice and the opportunity to do so?I'm just curious to know.Come on...give me something to work with here.We are getting a pretty good idea in our website polls but I 'd like to be as close to 100% sure as possible.It may be a little way off but it's never too soon to know where you stand.
Looking forward to playing a lot of music this summer.More new dates are beginning to come through and I believe we'll have our busiest year yet.Lots of great shows throughout Western Canada and I hope we'll finally get a chance to play back east again for all of our friends there.It's been too long but still it's been good to connect with so many of you through our website.So stay sharp,we're coming.
Talk to you soon....J.

3 comments:

DontLetHerLeaveYou KS&S said...

WELL i LOve the song come'n true
and every song i will be ahppy to just have the cd come out have all the awsome songs from you guys ever and when does the new cd come out?????....
luv ya alot Mariha

Electroman said...

Yes! Release the entire collection of Streetheart Albums. I will buy each and every one of them. Is Streetheart really making a new record with new material?

Loudmouth said...

I'd love to get my hands on the ones that are not available on CD. Looking for Quicksand, Dancing, & Live. The rest I have been able to acquire on CD (even though I had to look in Germany for the first two)!! (Thanks, Brent Fitz!)

Dave
Winnipeg