Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jeff Thursday Aug.23/07

What's happening...the last few weeks have been a bit of a blur with the travel schedule that we've had.I've been out to Nfld.and back plus a trip back to Winnipeg thrown in for good measure.Needless to say I am a little crispy and looking forward to a break in the action for just a little while.I am off to Saskatoon tomorrow to do a show that is being held downtown(Kiwanis Park) tomorrow night.I'm looking forward to playing in Saskatoon again.It is really a lovely city in the summer and the people are always great to play for.I have been doing some phone interviews with the radio stations in Saskatoon that started @ 7:10am Westcoast time plus the all usual daily stuff so I've had a full day so far.Hopefully I can get my desk cleared of outstanding tasks,emails and need to be returned asap phone calls by late this afternoon and perhaps go work on my golf game a bit.For anyone who's ever played or tried to play you learn very quickly that one must practice lots in order to not look absolutely ridiculous on the course and still,that's no guarantee of anything!I play to about an 8 handicap for those who know what that means and for the rest of you it means that sometimes I can play a bit but I am not always that consistant (actually,what that means is...sometimes I stink).Ughh...I need to work in my yard and get it ready for fall as well as get the house painted before too long.Hey!...this rock star thing isn't workin' out like I planned.Where the **** is my butler,chauffer,cook and gardener?Oh right,I just looked in the mirror.
Thanks to everybody who has been coming out to the shows this summer.They've pretty much all been great and thanks as well to everyone who has worked so hard on the shows with us and helped make them happen.Yes,yes we had big fun in Portage last week.Great crowd and we got to meet a lot of you after the show and BTW thanks for being so patient and waiting in line so long.
Hey...if you've got a second there is a site called the canadianmusicscene.com and they have a poll there on their site for Canada's best band,singer,song,album,etc and I noticed we had some votes there but we could still use some of your good support.If you have a moment or two check it out and cast your vote for your favs.Uh...I have a good suggestion for best guitarist,that is,if you can't think of anybody... lol.Just something to do if you aren't too busy...like,when is that?See ya later,I have another interview to do now....J.

3 comments:

DontLetHerLeaveYou KS&S said...

hey Jeff

yes the concert in portage la prairie was fricken wicked thank you guys for the best night ever !!... We were gald that we got to see you guys after the show lol thanks fot the poses and shots andhug and pgotos wit u there all posted on www.crazy4streetheart.blogspot.com go see them streetheart fans and im off to that site right now see u tomoroe night Mariha my buds might be comeing to (remeber)?>?


Peace never stop Rockin Jeff Kenny Tim Blair and Daryl Love mariha

SXFD42 said...

I can't find the site Jeff you have listed in your blog to vote on. I get no results found when I entre canadianmusicscene.com .

Gary

Read All About It... said...

Hey SFXD42,
The full site is title is... thecanadianmusicscene.com.You just need to add the THE and you'll get there.Thanks for your vote and your support!
Cheers,
J.