Friday, April 27, 2007

Jeff Fri.Apr.27/07

Just a quick rant on the weather in Vancouver today...It stinks.
OK thats better...posted a few new dates on our schedule and am currently waiting for a DVD of photos to post on the site that were shot when we played Halifax earlier this year.If you have a good shot and want to send it to us by all means do and we'll post it if it works.You never know where the really good stuff will come from so if you're holding something cool don't be shy and send me an email and attach a jpeg and we might be able to use it if you want us to.Vids too.I probably mentioned sometime earlier that I'd like to see a page on our site with "home" video footage submissions of the band. So if you have...please send!
Electroman thanks again for the logo you put together and I guess I'll have to work on some trivia that is perhaps a little more challenging for your advanced knowledge...lol!I'll figure something out.SXFD42...I hope we get out east to see you soon.Thanks for the longtime and loyal support.Yeah,Onemoretime,Kenny was supposed to be here recording this week but he had to go to Calgary on a business trip so we are re-scheduling his project at present which I hope will be soon so we can get this CD of his finished and out to you all.Thanks for the heads up on the Norlander footage.I'd sure like to find some of that.It must be sitting in a vault somewhere.Yes I do have a lot of great songs in my head and demoed as well for a potential new Streetheart album.Now if I can just get the band together at the same time....Thanks to everybody for the great emails and those of you here at the blog.We have learned a lot about where we are at and where we want to go in part because of your input so keep the good word coming. Ok,that's it.It's 10:00 am and I'm still in my pajamas,sorta...I need a shower and breakfast...later. J.

4 comments:

Electroman said...

You have demos!!! Thats great!!! A new Streetheart Album would be awesome!!! Jeff thanks for keeping in touch with all of us. It means a lot to us Fans!! You are the best!!!

Never Stop Rockin...

Electroman said...

Oh, I almost forgot... A hard rock band from the UK named Forcefield covered the Streetheart song "Without Your Love" back in 1988, on their "Forcefield II - The Talsiman" album.

Never Stop Rockin...

DontLetHerLeaveYou KS&S said...

Hey Jeff,

Did u get my emails?? i sent you STORYTELLER for real Lol .... Hope you got it ???kkk thats all for now Lol ,....

Never Stop Rockin.......

Love mariha

SXFD42 said...

A new Streetheart CD would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!. I see you guys are playing in Thunder Bay, ON, should try and talk my wife into the trip. She is also a big fan. She like me still listens to your songs today. P.S - Like Electroman said thanks for keeping in touch.