Friday, January 21, 2011

Jeff Friday Jan.21/11

Hey everybody....
Heading over to Victoria to be a judge for the Vancouver Island's Got Talent finals tonight. My friend Maria Manna has run this event the past couple of seasons and it has been quite a success, at least on a local level. We have a lot of good friends over there and always have a great time. No really, they know how to have fun over there! Anyways just a quick note before we head off to catch the ferry over to Vancouver Island which is a nice little trip. Not that I'm really into static, sightseeing, antiquing kind of old people activities (yawn, I'm more of a golf course, scotch and cigars kind of person), but it's a nice relaxed 1/2 day trip with Lizzy and our friends are certainly worth the trip! All is good in KS&S world in case you were wondering. 2011 is looking great so far. I'll get you all up to speed when I get back. Rock on...
J.

No comments: