Friday, February 1, 2008

Jeff Friday Feb.01/08

Thought that I'd test my new iMac today as the old G3 just made things too hard(read frustrating) to keep up with regarding the blog and access the more contemporary and cool things out on the web.How quickly technology moves.Kind of like life!So,I am just doing a little test to see if anyone is still out there and is interested enough to respond.I have so much to do with the band on a daily basis now that I rarely get time,check that, make time for this lately so let me know if it matters to you.I have had a few of you at the website wondering what has been up.I am ok ,just very busy right now with the Streetheart Greatest hits ,Kenny's CD and of course booking shows for this year.What,you say,no social life?So far things all is looking good and I anticipate a great year ahead for us.Let me know what's up with you...I love this iMac,which along with the Mac Pro makes this my 7th. or 8th. Mac I think since the 80's.I appreciate the connectivity and mass popularity of PC's but this is one sexy computer.Just what a guy like me needs...see you later.Nice to be back.J.

2 comments:

DontLetHerLeaveYou KS&S said...

Heyy Jeff

Your back Yes hope the new computer is been good to you and you being away so long its oaky we all under stand (right us STREETHEART Fans?!!) Will be seen you and kenny and tim and blair in Winnipeg in March cant wait... Thx for the post agina Jeff your the best can't Wait till the new Cds to come outt ..

We love you Streetheart

One More Time

Mariha..

Electroman said...

Jeff... Good to hear from ya!!!

It is good to have you back, and I can not wait for the new CD's. I am still hoping that STREETHEART will get back to the studio and cut a new LP of new music. I dont think that hope will ever go away.

Hope to see you guys soon!!!


Never Stop Rockin...



Electroman...