Friday, February 8, 2008

Jeff Friday Feb.08/08

Hey out there,
Friday 1:00pm and I am waiting at home for my tech to show up and fix a few computer issues that I can't deal with myself.Hopefully by the end of today everything will be sorted out and I can get back at what I am supposed to be doing other than waiting...boring.Hope you are good out there.I am still dragging my ass a bit with this virus.It seems to want to hang around and make the whole month of February a sick and dreary memory.However,too much to do to complain.I need to get started with reno's in my basement soon as I am building a recording studio there.I'm building a place to work out of that is in my home you know,efficiency and all that...Things are pretty quiet in the Streetheart world today.I have just been tying up a few loose ends for our Regina show on the 15th. of Feb.and waiting to hear back from EMI in regards to business with our back catalogue/Greatest Hits CD but it seems that perhaps some of those at EMI must be on holidays or something like that. Nobody is in a hurry to do anything today so I'll give in to it all and relax a bit...Have a good weekend kids and I'll get back to you soon,there's my tech at the door now,gotta go...J.

1 comment:

Electroman said...

Hey Jeff

You should try to get Streetheart to the Gerald Saskatchewan Show this June 7th. April Wine is booked so far, but I would love to see you guys as well.