Monday, February 4, 2008

Jeff Monday Feb.04/08

Good morning everybody...I have been so sick this week with the flu.I guess it was all that travelling and flying.You know how it is on planes,you end up breathing the same air as that sick,hacking person in 12B and voila...a week of sweat,fever and 3 boxes of tissues.Well today is about as good as I have felt for a week so I am grateful to be alive...lol.We did have a couple of fantastic shows last week in Alberta so,a nice start to the year.As you can see by our tour sched we are not super busy this time of the year(only refering to playing of course he says with a huge to do list in front of his face!) but we do have some cool(is that a reference to curling?) events in Regina and Wpg. coming up,if you happen to be in the area that is...watch the tour page on our site for updates as they happen. I've been doing legal stuff for the Greatest Hits record which is moving along well enough albeit a little too slow for me personally but that is how life works sometimes.A little grace in the face of frustration goes a long way when learning how to manage those subtle complexities of ours lives...blah,blah,blah.Anyways it's all good at present,hope you are well out there and thanks for connecting with us here and on our website.We are lucky to have you on board as always... So,sit back,relax and we hope you enjoy the flight.I have to go get the drink cart ready and get a surgical mask for that guy in 12B...J. 

4 comments:

Kevin Ferris said...

Good to see some blog activity. I have a question for you. When John Hannah left Streetheart how did the band hear about you?

Kimba said...

Jeff that is shitty that you are sick. I am glad you weren't sick when you were in Calgary as I thought you guys were great as I said in my email.
I think I must work with the guy in 12B as I have lost count of the times I have been coughed on today. So when you are done with your surgical mask...send it my way...LOL
Kim

DontLetHerLeaveYou KS&S said...

Jeff your back awosme sucks that your sick i hope u feel better in a week :p i hope you ahve a good concert here in regina miss you sorry for bothering you as allways lol see ya soon hope u feel better SOON!.... Cant wait till the cds come outt YAHoo nice to se your still alive lol.

Have a good one

Mariha

MissBarb said...

Hi, Jeff. Glad to find this website, as I have been a fan since the 80'S. I saw Streetheart in Moose Jaw.
I also saw you play at Lulu's in Kitchener, in 1997 or so. I was the one with ALL of the Streetheart albums, i held up for you guys to see.
I was invited back after the show to meet everyone, and get my album covers signed- thank you for that!
looking forward to when you guys will come back to these parts to perform!